Friday 24 February 2012

Not cooking today

To all my loyal followers and to those who are reading my blog for the first time.
I am not cooking today.  I have been out of work since October.  This blog has been my lifeline to keeping busy and feeling like I am accomplishing something while not working.  Thank you all for your support by logging in.
Today I was hired for a full time job and I start on Monday.  Wow.  It will be the first time that I have worked full time out of the house since I have been married.
My life is about to change drastically and I know it will be a change for the good.
I am still planning to "feed my family well".  I will still be making dinners and baking for my family.
I will also be relying on my stocked freezer more often so I won't be cooking every night.  My husband is not working at this time and he is going to help prepare dinner.  I will leave him the materials and the recipes and we will see what happens!!
I won't be posting my blog as often but I will continue to post.  I am sure when I have gotten used to the pace of my new life I will be able post more often.  
Please bear with me as I adjust.
I will be cooking and baking tomorrow and Sunday so keep logging in.
Tonight we are going out to dinner to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment